Today I am excited to share the news of my first podcast show.
It’s called SaaS Judgement.
I will cover topic such as:
- SaaS Reviews
- SaaS Talks
- SaaS comparisons
- SaaS interviews
- Interesting stuff on SaaS
SaaS (Software as Service) is an essential part of an entrepreneur workflow. SaaS Judgement is focused on sharing the best & worst of SaaS. Our episodes will showcase SaaS marketing, SaaS insights, SaaS founder interviews, SaaS talks, SaaS reviews, SaaS comparisons, and more.
I am Alston, and this is my first podcasting experience, so if you want to experience the SaaS industry professionally and podcast with a lot of mistakes & fumbles then make sure to tune in. I will help you explore the SaaS world, and you can help me explore the podcasting world.
It has been already downloaded over 572 times.
The reason I decided to create it
This not a digital marketing podcast instead in this I will only focus on SaaS topics such as:
- It is a new communication channel to my audience.
- Plan is to offer a additional accessibility for users.
- Even though recently I started creating short videos but I know some might not be able to watch it fully so with a audio review you can play it in background and work on your stuff.
I know for some of you may feel that I talk really slowly, the reason is I want to make it able to understand for everyone. You can increase the playback speed accordingly to you here too just like in YouTube.
- I have made sure to make the podcast available on all the popular places so you can listen from whichever the service you prefer.
- From now on the review articles I create will include a embed player of audio review I create too.
You can checkout the podcast here:
It’s also available in several other platforms:
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/in/podcast/saas-judgement/id1525160054
Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5iY2FzdC5mbS9zYWFzLWp1ZGdlbWVudA
I hope you guys will enjoy it.